gluten-free natural muesli
About 1% of Australians are coeliac. Yet Coeliac Australia estimates more than 20% of the population go undiagnosed. This means thousands of people unknowingly suffer from an auto-immune disease. Fortunately, it can be completely managed by diet. And this natural muesli is a great place to start!
With my husband, two god-children and three friends all coeliac, I was on a personal quest to create a delicious and nutritious breakfast that was low GI, high fibre and gluten-free. The result is approved by Coeliac Australia. Rigorous annual testing ensures we meet their best-practice standards, so we carry the logo with pride.
This natural muesli combines generous portions of nuts and seeds. Unlike many other gluten-free mueslis, ours isn't prepared with oil, honey or sugar. And the best news? You needn't be coeliac to enjoy it!
Why eat this?
- Gluten free, wheat free and dairy free!
- Good source of iron, amino acids and vitamin E.
- High in fibre and complex carbohydrates.
- Low in saturated fats.
- Good source of iron, potassium and zinc.
- Good source of plant-based protein and essential fatty acids.
- Naturally crunchy, colourful and sweet.
- Lovely texture.
- Contains vitamins and minerals (including magnesium, selenium and zinc).
75 g = 1.5 serves.
450 g = 9 serves.
900 g = 18 serves.
2.7 kg = 54 serves (hospitality only).