- 125 g butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup self-raising flour
- 2½ cups Flip's muesli
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Line/grease a slice tray.
- Melt butter, with honey and brown sugar in a heavy-based saucepan.
- Meanwhile combine flour, muesli and spices in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer mixture to slice tray and press into corners (it will only be thin).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice while still warm and in tray (it'll be soft to the touch).
- Stand for 10 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Eat and enjoy (it should have a crunchy-snap texture).
- Store in an airtight container - best eaten within a few days.