- 2 cups Flip's muesli
- 1 cup wholemeal flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 50 g butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 4 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 160°C (150°C fan forced)
- Line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Combine muesli, flour and sugar in a medium-sized bowl and mix.
- Melt butter and honey in a small saucepan.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Combine bicarb soda and boiling water in a small container and mix.
- Add bicarb soda to biscuit mixture and stir.
- Roll mixture into balls, place on baking tray and flatten each ball or leave it as a mound.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Rest in tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container - best eaten within a few days.